Features & benefits :
The following are some of
the advantages that we can speak of for Dedicated Internet
- Prompt Service Provisioning * No WaitingTime *
Congestion Free Network
- Committed Information Rate * Very High UPTIME
* Double Redundant Backbone
- Multiple International Gateways * Service Level
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices: Service
tax is applicable for all the items mentioned in
the proposal as per the latest government norms and
notifications. Any further change in the tax and
duty implications will be borne by the customer from
time to time based on any revisions made by the government.
- Purchase Order for service and charges there of
to be made in favor of “Krishna Raghava
Online Pvt Ltd”.
- Lead time for the entire Implementation:
4 working days from the date of purchase order along
with all the mandatory documents mentioned below
and advance. The actual time might vary depending
on the practicalities.
- Payment Terms: Bandwidth charges: payable in advance
- Customer shall make the payment on or before the
due date. Late payment fee @ 2.50 % per month shall
apply if the payment is not made by the due date.
- The above quote subject to positive feasibility
at the time of placing order on "KROL"
- This proposals are valid for a period of 30 days
from the date of the Proposal, unless KROL agrees
in writing to extend the same.
- The term of contract is for a minimum duration
of 1 year. Notice period for termination of disconnection – One
- The usage / application of Internet Bandwidth
by the customer should be well within the rules,
regulations guidelines/mentioned by the TRAI, Ministry
of Telecommunications, and other government Authorities.
Mandatory Documentation required
for availing Dedicated Internet Bandwidth Services:
- Trade License copy.
- Memorandum and articles of association signed
and stamped by MD or Auditors of the company
- List of latest board of directors on a letter
head signed by MD or Company auditor
- Board resolution on letter head signed by all
the director authorizing the concerned person for
leased line activity
- Photograph of authorized person
- Premises lease agreement of the customer (in case
of own premises, ownership documents need to be submitted)
- Any one proof of identity (driving license, income
tax pan card)
- Any one address proof – recent telephone
bill / electricity bill.
- One cancelled / void cheque as a proof of having
a bank account
Other Service Provider (OSP) – Mandatory
Terms & Conditions:
All the ‘Other Service Provider’ (OSP)
providing Application Services, like tele-banking,
tele-medicine, tele-education, tele-trading, e-commerce,
call centre, network operation centre and other IT
Enabled Services, by using Telecom Resources facilities
used by the OSP including, but not limited to Public
Switched Telecom Network (PSTN), Public Land Mobile
Network (PLMN), Integrated Services Digital Network
(ISDN) and /or the telecom bandwidth provided by authorized
telecom service provider having valid licence under
Indian Telegraph Act, 1885, should have valid REGISTRATION
CERTIFICATE from the issuing ‘Authority’ means
Department of Telecommunications or its designated
field units(VTM Units).
Registration is must for all the companies
who provide Application Services.
The entities entitled for OSP registration
must be a company registered under Indian Companies
Act,1956 and Proprietary concerns are not permitted
to operate as an OSP.